FREE Worldwide Shipping 🌎
Guaranteed Satisfaction > Or Your Money Back 💸
Did you know that dogs can get an oral disease from lack of teeth cleaning? Their mouths need to be well taken care of on a daily basis, just like ours or else bacteria will build up, causing diseases.
The Puppy Pal Toothbrush Stick solves the world’s most widespread problem among dogs – Oral Disease. It’s EASY for dogs and EFFORTLESS for parents. Research suggests that 4 out of 5 dogs by the age of three suffer from Oral Disease. If left untreated, this silent ailment can cause heart and lung diseases, systemic diseases of kidneys and the liver and diabetes complications. But there is a new way for pet lovers to take control of their dog's oral health.
The Puppy Pal Dog Toothbrush is perfect for moderate chewing and effortlessly cleans your dog's teeth to the gum line. This Dog dental Brushing Stick is the newest and hottest product that will actually have your dog cleaning his own teeth! It is especially good for cleaning your dog's hard to reach back molars. It becomes an easy tooth cleaning routine your dog will LOVE!
Designed to let your dog chew instinctively while getting a great teeth cleaning. Give the Toothbrush to your dog for 5-7 Minutes everyday with our Enzyme Toothpaste or any other toothpaste of your choice to receive maximum benefit.
- Made from natural, durable pet-safe rubber
- Rigid bristles grind away plaque and loosen tartar in hard to reach places
- Optionally insert toothpaste along side grooves to provide even better cleaning
- Infused with a fresh peppermint scent both dogs and people love
- Dishwasher safe (top rack) for easy cleaning
How To Use:
- First, let your dog adapt to grinding their teeth on the brush for several uses, before adding toothpaste into the top reservoir. Do not add toothpaste onto the bristles, because they may just lick it off.
- Some dogs may need extra help than orders to start brushing, but once they do its affects will start working.
- Once your dog begins chewing, be sure to reward them so they understand chewing on it is good.
- In no time their gum health and teeth will be in excellent shape!
Notice: Your dogs may need a lot more encouragement to chew on rubber toys. To start, play games using the stick, such as "tug," in order to get your dog to want to get it. It is flavored for your dog to enjoy. If your dog still resists, try stuffing peanut butter, coconut oil, treat or food inside the reservoir to encourage your dog to bit on it. Some dogs may need multiple sessions to adapt.
GET ADDITIONAL 5% OFF
BUY 3 OR MORE,
GET ADDITIONAL 10% OFF
Free Worldwide Shipping & 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Due to high demand please allow 5-10 business days to arrive.
We understand buying items online can be intimidating, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.